• Anchor Tenants: Aldi’s Grocery, Dollar Tree, Pascale's Liquors, Thrifty Shopper
• Plaza has newly renovated spaces with convenient parking (600+ spaces)
• Outparcels: Solvay Bank, Pizza Hut, WellNow Urgent Care
• Shopping Center entrance has a stoplight on Route 57
• Well managed and maintained locally
• 2 parcels of land in rear available for development
Highly visible shopping center from Rt 57 (Oswego Rd) in the largely populated Liverpool, NY area. Glenn Crossing is one mile away from the NYS Thruway and is close to major highways and the Syracuse area. 1.5 miles from Amazon’s new $350 million warehouse facility. High-density population and traffic counts of 29,000+ cars per day. Amenities include a Bus Line, Pylon Sign, Freeway Visibility, and Building Signage.