|Rental Rate||$5,000/Month NNN|
|Space Available||2,200 SF|
|Property Type||Retail or Office|
7379 Oswego Road, Liverpool, NY 13090
1 Space Available
• One story former branch bank
• Sits on .61 acres
• Traffic Count: 29,000 cars a day
• Great Access from Oswego Road
• Excellent access to NYS Thruway and 690
101-177 Lawrence Road East, North Syracuse, NY 13212
2 Spaces Available
North Plaza Retail Center. Tenants include Subway, Bank of America, Tiara Nails, Real Deals Dollar Store, Pace CNY, and Vision Works.
Excellent parking, Highly visible location from Route 11 and South Bay Road,
Convenient access to major highways, Located in the North Syracuse market. Plaza is located next to Delta Sonic Car Wash.
|Space Available||47,131 SF|
|Min. Divisible||1,394 SF|
|Property Type||Strip Center|
Glenn Crossing Plaza
7421 Oswego Road, Liverpool, NY 13090
6 Spaces Available
• Anchor Tenants: Aldi’s Grocery, Dollar Tree
• Plaza has newly renovated spaces with convenient parking (600+ spaces)
• Outparcels: Solvay Bank, Pizza Hut, WellNow Urgent Care
• Shopping Center entrance has a stoplight on Route 57
• Well managed and maintained locally
• 2 parcels of land in rear available for development
Highly visible shopping center from Rt 57 (Oswego Rd) in the largely populated Liverpool, NY area. Glenn Crossing is one mile away from the NYS Thruway and is close to major highways and the Syracuse area. 1.5 miles from Amazon’s new $350 million warehouse facility. High-density population and traffic counts of 29,000+ cars per day. Amenities include a Bus Line, Pylon Sign, Freeway Visibility, and Building Signage.
|Space Available||17,310 SF|
|Min. Divisible||4,164 SF|
|Max. Contiguous||17,310 SF|
7031-7041 Manlius Center Road, East Syracuse, NY 13057
2 Spaces Available
• Building Size: 44,340 SF newly renovated
• Available office space: 4,164 SF to 17,310 SF (Landlord will subdivide)
• Current tenants include: ARC of Onondaga, Dollar General, NY Nails, Shoppingtown Barber Shop and Shadow Tenant is Dunkin Donuts
• 250+ parking spaces
• Excellent location and good accessibility to Route 481, Route 690 Fayetteville and Erie Boulevard.
• High density population and traffic counts of 17,161+/- cars per day
• Amenities includes a Bus Line, Pylon Sign, Freeway Visibility, and Building Signage
Neighborhood Retail Center with 250 plus car parking, excellent visibility and high daily traffic count. Tenants include Dollar General, ARC of Onondaga and NY Nails. New exterior renovations just completed! Located in the Eastern Suburbs of Syracuse in a high density residential and business area.